ISSUE SUMMARY: When an image is displayed in media only layout it is very blurry. When image is displayed with text layout it is very small. I changed image size on backend when uploading image but it seems to revert back to 200px. On the lesson list the lesson is also show as "video" instead of "image"
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Upload image in media on front end or back end
2 Create a lesson and choose the image
3 Display the lesson
RESULT - Poor image quality and small size
As for wrong label, Alin is already assigned so he'll take a look.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
For that layout, the content is increased to 100%, seems that your image is smaller and this is the reason why is blurry. You should upload a large image and this should be ok.
For "video" text, this is a bug and I will try to fix this.