ISSUE SUMMARY: When creating a new quiz from the front end as a course instructor the answer to a true/false question is not saved if the question is entered from the front end rather than the back end administrator interface
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Navigate to guru from front end.
2 Select new quiz
3 Select true false question, select answer and save
4 Take quiz
5 The question result is always wrong because no answer is saved. Must be corrected on the backend.
EXPECTED RESULT - True false answer will be saved.
Thank you for contacting us and reporting this issue.
I assign developer to further investigate this issue.
He'll contact you soon.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
I just made a test, I logged in front-end as a teacher, I opened this quiz - First Quiz - and I can add two questions ("True/False") without issues.
Please test and let me know if this issue persist, how can I replicate this, what are the exactly your steps.