Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

How can embed a Tweet or Facebook post in discussion.

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

As we know JS strip code for don't leave us use Adesnse ADV in Discussion or stream because your patner sell the patch for this but....Twitter and facebook post?

Thank you

8 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

I think you can put your FB or twitter URL on discussion, but if you wanna put JS script, its forbidden.

thank you

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Why?

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Why? Ok, you can't as is stripped also from tweeter and Facebook...then I understand adsense that you sell a.plug in..but also tradadoubler and similar and we don't have a plugin for this to buy

8 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Javascript is forbidden to use...

the solution is by using adagency.ijoomla.com/ or you hire the 3rd party developer to achive this

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you so one time we have a real answer...In easy word...you block JS so your partner can sell their hack...is an interesting commercial thing. Hope for you is a really working way for make money more than you can, increase the price and use this way for sell more to us. Thank you , hope this is a real legal way you use for sell more but is not my problem, you see the effect there are hundreds of installation of your js leaves whituot upgrade and a few new people buy js. Take care business man...Hope you will be the next Zuckunberg hahahaha

8 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I am sorry for delay answer, and thank you for your kind words :)

I cant help you too much for your request I suggest you hire 3rd party if you wanna make it happens.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński