Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

500 - DB function failed with error number

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Initial visitors can view the site perfectly.. After my users log-in they get the 500 error..

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Christopher,
I am not cleared about the problem.
Can you paste the error message exactly here?
We also need to know a bit detail, the replicating process at when the problem causing?
Thanks

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

When I go to this link and sign in..
my2196.com/index.php?option=com_communit...frontpage&Itemid=566

I get this error..
Error: 500 - DB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ) ) ) AND a.`type` IN ("profile", "group") ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 10' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.* FROM `xca_community_events` AS a INNER JOIN `xca_community_events_category` AS b ON a.`catid` = b.`id` LEFT JOIN `xca_community_groups` AS c ON a.`contentid` = c.`id` WHERE a.`published` = '1' AND ( a.`creator` = '775' OR ((a.`permission` = '0' AND a.`contentid` = '0') OR (a.`permission` = '0' AND a.`contentid` > '0' AND c.`approvals` = '0') OR (a.`contentid` > '0' AND c.`approvals` = '1' AND c.`id` IN () ) ) ) AND a.`type` IN ("profile", "group") ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 10

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Christopher,
It seems there error causing from the current template.
I have switched with joomla default template (beez5-default) and
it is working fine.
You may contact with template provider to solve this issue.
Thanks

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Is it the main rockettheme Joomla template or is it the Tigra jomsocial template???

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Christopher,
I have altered with the default template and check

I have switched with joomla default template (beez5-default)

Thanks

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

This thread here
http://www.jomsocial.com/forum/groups/7227-500-db-function-failed-with-error-number-1064
Has the same issue, but the solution is not published.. The moderator said he made some adjustment on line 642 of groups.php but does not indicate what change.. Can you see what changes he made and let me know?

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

www.jomsocial.com/forum/groups/7227-500-...th-error-number-1064

This link has the same problem but they were given a solution.. please advise me to their solution so I can see if this helps me out..

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The error was with "Mega Module for Jomsocial" extension

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński