Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
1. i want that the event will be public, now a user that is not registerd to the site can see all the events, but when he click on event to see all details, he cant.
where do i need to change the permission.
i want that he just could see, not create an event.
2. when click on user, it not taking him to the profile, can i choose not the profile of jomsocial, another profile (joomla)
it's depending with menu item access level. to know what menu item. here the steps:
1. turn off joomla SEF
2. and open any page. you see the URL will containing Itemid e.g: /index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&userid=302&Itemid=939
3. and find the menu item with releter Itemid and joomla menu manager
4. set access level for that menu item. as long not public. guest user will get login page.