Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
There is a limit of 30 events each user is able to create per day. Even when EVENTS>SETTINGS>EVENT CREATION LIMITS is set to '0' which should remove all limits, if you make one event and repeat it every week for more than 30 weeks, each repeat is counted as an event and if you try to create another event, you get a message saying that the limit is 30/day. (See screenshot) Is there any way to actually disable the 30 event limit completely?
Thank you for contacting us.
Settings you mentioned are events overall settings and limit.
30 events per user per day is a daily limit. You may change that in Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Configuration -> Daily Limits.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you