Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
I recently asked a question on where to place new event mood icons and was told to place them in this folder,
I recently placed 12 new mood icons in this folder and only followed the naming convention that was in there for all the previous moods, mood_47.png and so on for all 12 increasing by 1. Now when I go into my events screen on my website,
and attempt to add a mood icon by selecting the mood icon below the text window, none of my new moods are showing up. Can you please tell me what I have left out and what I need to do further to see all these moods in the events window and insert them from this icon?
Thank you for contacting us.
Just uploading images to folder is not enough as you need to assign image to certain feeling description.
So you should rather use moods creation page :)
Browse to Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Theme Designer -> Moods -> Add mood.
I just created new mood - feeling mad :)
You need to choose mood image from your computer, add a title and description. Save and you're ready to use it :D
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you