Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Is there any way to disable/remove Yes button in Event popup window

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I develop additional functionality to basic Event functionality of JomSocial. I made everything except one thing: when I click on Request Invite button in standard event, I process possible things on my side and in some cases I must not allow to make such a request. So, I added into ajaxRequestInvite inside of controller\event.php a check and not add into json array a value for btnYes key. But still, the popup window comes with a small button but without any texts. The main problem here, the button is clickable and the invite can be still requested.

If cause I can do additional code which won;t allow to show the popup window or something similar but I need to understand is there any attribute in json array I can add kn order to disable Yes button or just remove it?

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 Create an event
2 In list of events or on detailed page, click on Request Invite button
3 The popup window will arrive with 2 buttons - No and Yes.

RESULT
Everything works fine but...
EXPECTED RESULT
I need to find a way to remove the Yes button...
BROWSER
Any

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Vlad,

do you mean this part ?

I am sorry that part can be removed, since on event request invitation we use different standard code, so on that code you need footer action.

thank you

Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Yep, this is exactly the popup window...

Well, in such a case, I would find another way... So, I need time to figure out the best solution at this point. I will be back with news as soon as I found one.

Thx, Vlad.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński