Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Change avatar events image

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
I'm trying to change the default image in each event. When I create a event I don't have the instance for to upload some image, and after I have the option, but the image don't upload. I though this could be image folder pemission, but this was fine.
I checked the "photos" folder on the images route, but I see that the picture is no loaded. And I don't have the option to select an image of a specific route.

I send some screenshot.

Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

This issue caused by your menu configuration, if you disable SEF setting this issue will be fine..

Its hard to re-manage your menus, since you have lot of menus on your site.. maybe the safety solution you disable the SEF.

thank you

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

No, this is not solution. I have disable SEF and the results are the same. The avatar imagen have the same problem, the new image is shown loading, but then nothing happens. Do you have another solution?

Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I just disabled SEF and everything is fine.

thank you!

Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
No, this is not the best solution. You can upload images disabling SEF but meanwhile the Breezingforms forms has problems - the users can't send the forms - and the Adwords advices also. When I disabled SEF for to test, Adwords ranking fell sharply.
And also I want the users can upload their own images.
Do you have another solution?

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

You're menu stucture is very bad ( I am sorry I need to say this), I cant fix it because too many menus there and too complicated..the only and fastest solution is disable SEF to fix this

I suggest test this issue on your development site / localhost, enable the SEF and test this issue, I am sure it will works fine, and step by step re-create your menus carefully, make sure you avoid any duplicate menus. If you wanna multi lang for jomsocial toolbar you need to read this documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Translate_Toolbar

thank you

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
Yes, maybe some menu structure is still not complete especially because the site is multilingual and that makes handling complex when there are other people who also publish.

In the case of JomSocial, I have not yet worked its English version.
I want it to work in Spanish before seeing how to do it in English, if possible.

Do you think the way the menus are built can be important for loading images in JomSocial?
I can not disable SEF every time someone need to upload an image and It can not be a menu duplication a problem for JomSocial. I do not understand that. Please tell me if this is true.

The image you uploaded (the Minion) is now a default image, which is not difficult to change by ftp.
But if I go to see the images in joomla administrator, in photos > see photos, I can see the list of users with photo, where by default is minions image and next to the picture the images I have tried to update. I thought that images are not loaded, but I see they are charged, although they can't show.
So I think it is a configuration error, or something.

Thanks for the link for follow the steps for to translate.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński