Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Translate calendar

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
I have a Platon template of Joomlart. In the template there are a module style for to use with events calendar of jomsocial. I bought the spanish translate package with some .ini files, but no one could translate the months and days of the week.
I checked the .ini files of the component and modules for to translate by hand, but I could not find the chains "Mon, Tue, etc ...".
I also asked in Joomlart, because I thought that if they had the style for the module, they could have some connection, but I was told it's just JomSocial.
They could tell me where I can find the .ini files of these words?

I send a screenshot.

Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

I'm sorry but Joomlart developers are wrong. The issue is caused by their override for our module:
i.imgur.com/fBvmhXg.png

As you can see here: i.imgur.com/p2gD6lQ.png (this is our default.php content) we use language constants while Joomlart uses hardcoded text.

Please, contact them again and ask them to update their override for our module.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nilzaris
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thanks you. It was a template issue, and they don't have .ini archive for to manage language, then I have to translate in .php, with the problem that i have multilingual site.
Thanks again.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński