Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Can't see and can't create a new event

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY: I have the newly installed component and I want to create an event or view the demo has by default. My joomla template is "Platon" of Joomlart and I think she puts examples, because they relate to education. To see this, I have changed their date, but it has not worked.

I do not see where I can create a new event. I have enabled "Allow Creation Events" and I also enabled the creation Events in groups.

The message shown in "Events" is that is permitted to create events on the front end of JomSocial, but I not see the option.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

you can create new event from this menu item:

Regards

Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thanks you very much..! Is so strange to create events with only login..
Can I let it be only the administrator who write events and not any user?
Perhaps that question is in some tutorial, but is not in nothing related with the configuration of events.
And in the "events" menu item I need a list or resume of events... What is the menu item that I have to choose for to have a list?
I hope I'm not wrong with JomSocial and then you tell me I can not ..!

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

yes you can let admin only to create event. please goto jomsocial backend > events > event settings, and set Allow Events Creation to No.

for events menu, you can changing from joomla backend > menus > jomsocial toolbar, and edit it. you can select "All events", "my events", etc

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nilzaris
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I can't select "All events" or "My events" in menu item, only "Create event"..what can be happen?

Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

OK. Although I never had an answer, I realized that I will always have the "Create event" and is the route that changes the options.
It is an almost imperceptible change.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński