Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Reply post in an post of event disappear

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
Missing reply post but there is in the database.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 www.eje.hu/kozosseg - login: admin username and password
2 www.eje.hu/kozosseg/events/viewevent/3-o...meretfelujito-vizsga - this is the event
3 "Egy elméleti kérdés:
Ha muhogós van, vagy fedeles, akkor miért kell az RSL-t kikapcsolni a főernyő oldása előtt?Miért nem elég egyből oldani a főernyőt?Mi történhet ha mégsem oldjuk az RSL-t?" - this is the post
4 4,"185","752","193.224.41.168","Az RSL (Reserve Static Line) egy...","2016-03-30 09:32:21","1","events.wall","{}" - community_wall table
5 "185","784","0","Egy elméleti kérdés:
Ha muhogós van, vagy fedeles, akkor miért kell az RSL-t kikapcsolni a főernyő oldása előtt?Miért nem elég egyből oldani a főernyőt?Mi történhet ha mégsem oldjuk az RSL-t?",,"events.wall","post","3","1","3","1","0","2016-03-30 07:37:05","0","{}","1","0",,"255.000000","255.000000","193","events.wall","193","events.wall",,"2016-03-30 09:37:05" - community_activities table

RESULT
missing
EXPECTED RESULT
not missing
BROWSER

Attachments:
8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi.

I assign developer to this thread.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I cant replicate this issue:
I put new comment on that event stream item

the comment still there. please elaborate more if I missing something

FYI:
I deleted my text comment

Regards

Attachments:
8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

My question is:

If my post in database/datatable why don't show that? This is the problem. Why disappear that? I don't understand. Sometimes some post will be invisible in the future?

Pls, check database in phpmyadmin the post is in the database.

Why can't see that post? 4,"185","752","193.224.41.168","Az RSL (Reserve Static Line) egy...","2016-03-30 09:32:21","1","events.wall","{}" - community_wall table

thx

8 years 4 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi,

super strange issue. please edit your first post at this topic. and put valid joomla adminsitrator URL + super user login detail.
I need to have a look backend configuration and 3rd party extensions.

it can be 3rd party extensions conflict.

Regards

8 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I've modified the first post. I've checked the passwords.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński