Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Nobody can't create events even the super user. Appear message "...maximum

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

PROBLEM
1.- The problem is that I can't create any event. Appears message "Sorry, you have reached the maximum number of events for your account today."

Attachment Sinttulo-1.jpg not found

I'VE TRIED
2.- I also checked the limiter daily activities and is unlimited with "0" value.

3.- I have Jomsocial Multiprofile activated and I tried on all profiles that have "Create events allowed" and I can't create an event

4.- Even the super-user can't create an event.

5.- I've checked the link from the menú and its correctly linked to the "Create Event"

So I don't know whats the problem, I have tried everything, I don't want to reinstall all because its been a lot of work configuring all.

I'M NOT SURE IS THIS AFFECT
Note: I had install the spanish language, all the sites was working well, I supposed that doesn't affect the components and plugins.

Attachments:
8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, Jose.

The number can't be 0 as it means NONE.
I restored default value 30.
If you want more or unlimited just rise it to 9999 :)

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: José Guillermo
8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Wow thank you for the quickly support, I was thinking 0 was unlimited becauseI could send messages, but maybe the users couldn't. PROBLEM RESOLVED Greetings from Mexico!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński