Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Set event sidebar modules to display at top before the global modules

8 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Melanie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi,
I want to ensure that the individual event related sidebar modules/details sit at the side top of each events page - before any modules that are set in global positions. At the moment, the global positions seem to take priority, so Latest Members, Latest Videos etc. are all displayed first, so viewers have to scroll all the way to the bottom before they can see the actual event module details.

I am using the js_events_side_top to display for example my JTicketing module, which places the module after all the global ones. where the event map etc. also sit.

My JS Members, Advanced Search etc. in the js_side_top position.

What are the correct positions to use so that the event details display at the top?

Kind regards

Mel

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Melanie.

Please, read our documentation: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Built-in_Module_Positions
Remember that you also may sort displayed modules in certain position.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Melanie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi Michal,

thanks for pointing out my stupidness - I wasn't thinking clearly - of course I can sort the modules in module manager!

Many thanks

Mel

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński