Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Event issue

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi Michal and .Susan,
I got the latest release of Joomla, Jomsocial and Socialize.
On my development system i was trying to upgrade my social website at www.helpether.com
Well there are different kind of personalization that i was trying to merge with the new release of your system.
I think my work as reach the end but my event are disabled? That's not true!
I checked Module and Plugin and everythings works fine.
When you click on my personalized pages (Offri Aiuto, Richiedi Aiuto, Aiuti) i got: "Events have been disabled by the site administrator." But other events are ok and the Calendar to.
Can you help me?
Thank you

9 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Luigi,

Please you open this file administrator/components/com_community/default.ini and components/com_community/default.ini, find this code "enableevents" please make sure the value is 1

I saw your same request on another topics, maybe your code is already outdated, that is your own code (controllers/views) not issue from Jomsocial, may I know who created your hack code before? maybe you should contact again the developer who created it.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński