Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Background cover shifted

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dennis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

i noticed since the last update, now the background image is shifted upwards?!

Attachments:
9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Dennis.

I tested your site using FireFox and Chrome . In both cases cover was displayed properly:
prntscr.com/4wckc9
prntscr.com/4wckhx

What browser do you use? Did you cleared browser cache?

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dennis
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

sorry, i forgot to post the link. Its an event cover photo

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Dennis.

Our styling code is fine. It seems that some 3rd party extension is altering adding negative top value inline:
prntscr.com/4wd1k6
prntscr.com/4wd1qd
Probably jQuery related extension.

You may try to disable plugins that load those scripts:

<script src="root/components/com_mioseo/helpers/js/mio_modal.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="root/templates/gk_news2/js/modernizr.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="root/templates/gk_news2/js/gk.scripts.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="root/templates/gk_news2/js/gk.menu.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="root/media/system/js/frontediting.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="root/media/techjoomla_strapper/js/namespace.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="root/components/com_jfbconnect/includes/jfbconnect.js?v=6" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="root/plugins/system/jcemediabox/js/jcemediabox.js?f164ea24e8567d41a795089153b69cd9" type="text/javascript"></script>

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dennis
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I disabled every of them with no results. As i said, this happened after the update of jomsocial.

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Dennis.

Ok, after second thought I came to conclusion that it was probably set like that by user. When you reposition cover it gets negative top value. So I clicked reposition cover and brought down cover. Now it's displayed correctly. Please, check how it looks for new event (create one).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński