Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Unattend to an event creates wrong post on stream

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

If user XY has attended to an event, the post in the stream is:"XY and 3 others has attend to the event...".

If user XY decies to unattend the same event the post ist almost the same:"XY and 3 others has attend to the event ..."

My suggestion is: "User XY has unattend the event.. 3 others are attended to the event.."

regards

Rolf

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Rolf,

This is valid bug, I already reported this issue to our developer.

thank you

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

Please extract those files here > \components\com_community\controllers\events.php(it'll be included into our next installation package)

And then check the issue once again, it should fix the problem. If not, please let us know and we'll look into this once again.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.

10 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Ok, seems to be working now partially.

I have first attended and then unattended to an event. In the stream message my name appear when i attend and after unattending my name was removed from the message.

This is ok for me.

After that, i attend again to the same event and and then my name was not posted the the stream. There is "bluesmarc" instead of my name and only 2 others are posted (first screenshot). As you can see in second screenshot, when i click on the "2 others"-Link i get a detail window in which "bluesmarc" appears again. But my user "Wuegi" is not visible here.

In screenshot 3 you see that there are 4 users attended to the event and my user "Wuegi" is one of them.

Seems there are other small things to fix ;-)

regards

Rolf

Attachments:
10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hm..I'm gonna consult this with our developers, it seems it requires another small patch fix :)

10 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Chris

Thank you very much for your investigation!

But i'm away for the next 4 weeks. So unfortunatly, i can't help you anymore with tests. If it's ok for you, i will check if the issue still exists and i will contact you when i'm back. ;-)

Have a nice time!!!

Rolf

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

hi Wolf.

The fix is already finished for you :)

So as always, please extract this file to \components\com_community\controllers\

This attachment is hidden for guests.

This message has an attachment file.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński