Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Event Can Only Be Edited Once

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Brad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I can create an event just fine. I can also go in and edit the event description the first time. But after saving that first edit, any subsequent attempts to edit the event description are not doable because the Description box is gone completely.

Events are the biggest part of our site so we need to be able to edit the events several times per event.

How can we fix this issue? Much thanks.

Attachment event_desc.png not found

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Brad.

This's really strange problem since we still can't find a certain way to replicate this problem on our demo/community page for instance. ANyway, it's already on our "bug to fix" list.

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Brad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thanks Chris. Do you have a suggested fix in the meantime? Or do you guys have an idea what it might be? I'm glad to help figure out what it is if you guys can't replicate it. You'll just have to point me in the right direction. Also, can you replicate the issue on my site?

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Brad.

At this moment Paul(from our support team) is investigating this problem to find a perfect enviroment to reproduce this problem. Unfortunately, we don't have any even temporary solution. However I'll let you know as soon our developers will fix the problem, and it should be included into our next minor release.

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Brad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Chris wrote: Hi Brad.

At this moment Paul(from our support team) is investigating this problem to find a perfect enviroment to reproduce this problem. Unfortunately, we don't have any even temporary solution. However I'll let you know as soon our developers will fix the problem, and it should be included into our next minor release.

Thanks Chris. If there's any information I can provide to help you guys sort it out please let me know.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

At this momemt, I just passed the thread to our developers, so if they'll need any additional information, then most likely they'll ask for it here :)

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Brad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Chris wrote: At this momemt, I just passed the thread to our developers, so if they'll need any additional information, then most likely they'll ask for it here :)

Great. I'll keep an eye out.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński