Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Editing events, dates gone?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Creating events is no problem, but when I want to change something to an existing event, the end and start date are gone!
It shows the date of today, so there was nog query to the stored start- and end date, and I have to datepick again. Time however is not changed!
This is terrible, since all users on our site can create events and things will mess up.

What could possibly cause this dumb inconvenience?

ps. Our site has a nice responsive template, maybe that causes some query problems?

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Bert.

First of al you're using old version of JomSocial (3.0.2) which is no longer supported, so please try to upgrade it to the latest JomSocial 3.1.0.1 version. Secondly, after upgrading, could you check if this problem will also happen on default Joomla template?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Ok we will upgrade to latest version and let you know.
But can you indicate that in new version the event-date scripting has been changed, i.e. some problems were known?

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

It's really difficult, I don't remember everysingle fix inclued since 3.0 :) anyway, let me know if the upgrade solved the problem, if not..We'll keep debuging this issue.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński