Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Licenses expired before the other

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Hi
Can you please explain why my licenses for JomSocial Professional and Socialize expired before the others. I purchased the complete package with all of the add-ons.
Pieter Rubeus

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Jomsocial Pro and Socialize licenses have 6 months of support & upgrade. It is stated at our pricing page : www.jomsocial.com/pricing .
The other components like .Guru Pro, iSEO Pro, Ad Agency Pro, Publisher Pro have 1 year of support & upgrade.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Sorry you just lost another client permanently. This is not what the special said I got from Arvind and it is unknown that subscriptions are for six months.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Living Technologies wrote: Sorry you just lost another client permanently. This is not what the special said I got from Arvind and it is unknown that subscriptions are for six months.

At the Bundle purchase page we do state that Jomsocial Pro is the license included in the bundle.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński