Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Paid for suport extention - different domain

9 years 1 week ago
    Topic Author
  • Simon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi

I renewed my licence / support to allow me to build a new site for someone. This is to be on the domain kinghamhillschooldays.co.uk which I had declared in the additional domains box right at the start on my original purchase well over a year ago but have only just found the time to move this forward. The domain thehillians.co.uk is the development domain for the new site that will sit on kinghamhillschooldays.co.uk

I knew about your 1 domain limit for support but totally forgot you can't change the supported domain, which is set to 999cfr.co.uk and now I need support on the Dev domain.

I'd like to request a change of supported domain however I'm working on the Development domain right now and I'm going to have an issue when it is moved to the live site domain.

Can you help / advise what the best thing for me to do is please?

Thanks

9 years 1 week ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Simon,

I have changed it to where your live site will be and when you post a new support ticket there is a section for development / test server and details. There is no problem at all if your dev site changes as long as its the same site on your live listed domain.

Just make sure you mention in the post to the support guys that the post is referring to your test site details.

9 years 1 week ago
    Topic Author
  • Simon
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

That is such a relief, thank you for an excellent service. I'll follow your advice.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński