Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Wrong Purchase

9 years 2 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Theo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Here is the major problem. I logged into my account and saw my product that says: JomSocial Pro and the expiration date. Then to the right, it says, do you want to renew this product and the two options are:
1 - US$149.00 for 12 months
2 - US$99.00 for 6 months.

I selected the US$99.00 for six months but when I received the product, it is saying JomSocial Standard. That is not what I renewed. I renewed my JomSocial Pro.

I refused to download the Standard version because that is not what I paid for. Can I please get this issue resolved?

9 years 2 weeks ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Theo,

I am sorry for the delay, i can see you issue but i need to get our billing section to fix it for you, They are Monday to Friday. I have made them aware of this post.

There is no problems downloading and using the standard version until we sort this out for you

9 years 2 weeks ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Theo,

You purchased a new Standard license instead of renew your expired PRO license. I just removed that order to renew your PRO license. Please check.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński