Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Combine licenses

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Frank
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I have a client, venturacountywriters.com. I recently renewed their license, which was originally under my account, to JomSocial Pro, order #17486 (8/5/14). However, I was not aware that my client had recently set up their own JomSocial account, where they already purchased a license for JomSocial Standard, order #15412 (4/13/2014).

Since I have paid on their behalf for JomSocial Pro before I was made aware that my client now has their own account with a recently purchased license, we now have two licenses for this one domain. My question is this:

Can we migrate the license for "venturacountywriters.com" on MY account (this one) to the newly created account for Ventura County Writers? Their account name is "VenturaCountyWriters". What would work is to remove the license under order number #17486 (mine) and somehow upgrade/extend the license purchased under order #15412 (my client's).

Note that we are in the process of upgrading the clients complex and extensive site, so this detail just slipped past both of us. Also, I cannot bill the client for a reimbursement for my cost until my purchase is reflected on their account. Please let us know what options you can provide for us.

Best regards

Attachment ScreenShot2014-08-14at10.48.58AM.png not found

Attachment ScreenShot2014-08-14at10.49.13AM.png not found

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Frank,

Something I can do is to upgrade the Standard license to PRO and disable your renewed PRO license. In this case I will give you a coupon code for the difference.

If it's ok for you let me know and I will proceed.

Best regards,

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Frank
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you for the reply.

So the VCWC paid $99.00 for a 1-year license to JomSocial Standard back in April. I Paid $74.50 in August for a six-month license to JomSocial Pro (expires February, 2015).

Would you upgrade the Standard license to Pro for the term of the Standard one? In other words, the Standard license for VCWC would upgraded to Pro and valid until April, 2015? If you can do that, then I can seek reimbursement from the client for what I paid for the six-month Pro license on their behalf. Before you make any changes, however, please let me know if this is ok so that I can communicate the plan back to the client.

9 years 8 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Frank,

The Standard license expires in 2 months and PRO in 6 months. I could make it PRO for following 8 months. In that case, we will not process any refund.

If you agree with this let us know.

Best regards,

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Frank
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

Just to be clear, VCWC will have a Pro license valid until April, 2015? If that's the case, I will communicate that with them. Please confirm.

Thanks!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński