Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Why cant i get what I paid for? Why is everyone having the same problem?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I paid for my JomSocial License to be renewed yesterday, you guys got paid, and yet 24 hours later I cannot access what I paid for. I've received no replies to my trouble ticket, my tweets to @JomSocial, & @MeravKnafo, and haven't gotten s single reply. You guys keeping touting all the positive changes that you've made recently, but you can't get a simple shopping cart to work! I'm am extremely frustrated to say the least. Please fix my license issue today and credit me for the day of missed service. Thank You.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Merav
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Michael,

I really apologize for this. For some reason PayPal didn't ping us back after you purchased. Also, as far as not getting replies, we have made some changes to our forum and as a result we didn't see your ticket, this is a bug we are working on fixing ASAP.

I have added the license to your account and gave you extra 6 months to enjoy all the new features coming up!

Enjoy JomSocial!

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you Merav!!! :-)

10 years 3 months ago
  • Merav
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

You're welcome Michael :-)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński