Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Help Help Help Help

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

To who it may concern I been posting tickets up and down this forum. Can someone please help me and get to a point. I was dealing with Ricardo and He is sending me up and down with no results. He send me today this email.

Hi,

I’m sending you the requested login info:

Username: skgala
Password: (I take out the password it might be someone account)

Best regards,
Ricardo
Customer Support
iJoomla.com

Now first of all I know what logins I register with my username was: kgala and I have proof of this in my email. Second I am not this user Welcome Shailesh.

I am Marius and I did not order a standard licence !!! I order a proffesional license.

Now my account is been remove I cannot login anymore with: username: kgala
Then He send me this username: skgala that is not my account.

now please I just need my license on my account I need to start work with a deadline. But this is like the worst support I ever see in my life. I have not even start the work.

So if someone in support can be so kind and fix this problem. I really like what I see in Jomsocial. But I do not like the support I have so far.

I have now make screenshots of all so please see my screenshots and assign my account as it was before cause now I am working on SHAILESH account who is not me !!!

Thanks

Attachment helpmegetmylicenseplease.pdf not found

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Marius,

I sent you the correct login info again.

Thanks for your patience

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński