Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Trying to access copy of product I purchased

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I purchased last year Had a virus on server I need to build site and re-install Every thing please help

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Larry.

To be honest I'm not sure what how exactly can we help you, unfortunately we can't send you a package if you don't have an active subscription.

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

What do you mean,

I bought my copy of joomsocial less than year ago ,why would I have an account with you and not be able to access my purchases ??

Why would It not be there unless this is about selling people the same dam product every 6 months I can understand the technical support ending in 6 months if you dont know the product by then you don't need it. the product I purchased should not gone!! Totaly wrong if this is about double billing im probaly going to get social engine 4

10 years 3 months ago
  • Merav
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Larry,

What we sell are 2 things:

The actual product
The support for this product

When you purchase, you get a 6 months subscription to both. During those 6 months you can:

Download all upgrades and updates
Ask for support on our forum

Once your license expires, both privileges are no longer available, till you renew your license. To make it easier, we do offer a 40-50% discount.

We have a large team of development and support, all professionals who get paid, there for the cost is very significant, to keep this project going and evolving.

I hope it makes sense, let me know if you have any other questions :-)

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I did not know that I thought it stayed like theme forest , guess I should have downloaded a copy - darn it . so i need to buy again? will you give me the 50% discount please. I guess I need to keep copy on flash drive .

Advise

Thanks

10 years 3 months ago
  • Merav
  • Visitor
Licenses:

HI Larry,
If you click on the renewal button, you will see the price on the cart is 40-50% off (depending on your package).

Did you ever install JomSocial?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński