Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

my-adagency-packages/adagencypackage error message

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Good day Support,

Any word on that issue?
Thanks

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Please test and let me know how it is.

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

The page output looks good, however, it is clearly not working correctly.
All one has to do is click any of the links on the pages you fixed.
Here is a link for example:

Welcome to our advertising opportunity page.

MySiteName is one of the most trafficked sites about MySiteTopic on the web. It gets well over X unique visitors a month and close to X pageviews.

How to get started

Step 1: Register as an advertiser:
This link goes to:
greatermiamicontinentals.org/site/https:...register&Itemid=1722

Step 2: Add banners/ads:
greatermiamicontinentals.org/site/https:...dbanners&Itemid=1723

Step 3: Start a campaign:
greatermiamicontinentals.org/site/https:...it&cid=0&Itemid=1724

Step 4: Get traffic to your site

Please advise.

Thanks in advance for your help.

6 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi Support.
It still is not working.
Please advise.
Thanks

6 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi,
I just saw the issue now and is because of the editor.
If you go in backedn and open the editor and go in code mode you will see that at every save, editor is adding again the site path and again and .... and this breaks the URL's.
I don;t have superadmin access but please go and try to change the editor or try to make another settings like here:
www.joomla-monster.com/documentation/joo...g-some-html-elements
Or maybe you can find another documentation about this issue and fixing the editor you will fix the wrong URL's.

Attachments:
6 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi Alin,

Thanks for your reply.
I will work on the Editor issue as you advised.

Now I have a question (Generic) why is a important for my business going forward. I need your help...before I go any further with other clients selling them on AD-Agency.

What are the steps needed to make this thing work when I setup a new website for a client who wants Ad-Agency on their site?
How should I fix those issue which came form both of the installations of Ad-Agency I did so far?

The identical problems arose, and you said you fixed them and would include them in the next version of the software update...for Joomla 4 as you promised.

I can't wait for that release.

My business sense is that I can make a good deal of profit using Ad-Agency, but I am having to wait for much too long a time to get all of the issues solved for each installation during which time my potential client loosing interest in the Ad-Agency concept causing me to loose that sale.

At the pace we are moving with these issue fixes I having been limited to one fix/sale per 4 weeks.
This is not good for my business.
Please help me sort this out.

I would like us (You and I) to work at this in a much more efficient manner.
If you tell me what changes to make once I install the software and encounter these inevitable errors I can fix them, saving you the time and effort, and enabling me to do another sale and installation without having to send you a Support Ticker for assistance for the same error just on a different site.
Errors like:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows, z.banners_cols as cols, z.adparams, z.rotatebanners FROM #__ad' at line 1

And then the other errors which I reported about the 2 installation I just mentioned above which are the same exact errors, except for the Editor Issue.

Please help me so I may be able to afford to renew my subscription when it ends.
Thanks for your kind cooperation and understanding.

God bless.

6 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi,
You just need to copy your AdAgency files from your install to the other install in both front and backend. In this way, all modified files will be updated on the other site and problems should be fixed.
Thank you,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński