6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • lion
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,
my members and i see like to other profiles and Pictures that i don´t have made.
Normaly i don´t like with my admin account Pictures, and i realy don´t like this Pictures...how is this possible?

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

maybe the accout used by some one? please have a look "last visited" at joomla backend > users > manage.
and changing the password. if still hapening, please let me know.

Regards
Albert

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • lion
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi, i mean the Problem is generall. I have seen weeks before that some man´s like´s a profilphoto from a other man. ....this is not a normal action (ok sometimes yes) and i see this sometimes that someone like a Profile from the same gender ....like my account. And yesterday told me another member the same....its true
Maybe it is a Cache Problem, or it works too slowly in backend when a Person likes something when another Person logged in, in the same time....i don´t know but it is a big Problem when members told me such things, and i see this Problem on my account.

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please give me time for this issue.
it's hard how to investigating it.

Regards,
Albert

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • lion
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Ok..... its interresting maybe it is a Cache Setting in Joomla, i don´t know..

==> Please see the attachment this user " fozziebär " is a member since 2017-06-24 07:43:54 !!!
But you can see that he has liked some pictures from other mens 1 moth before?! How can it be?
This is not a problem with the password, like my admin account.

Member example:

>>>>>

My Admin example:
>>>>>

NOW look at this
>>>>>[/b][/size]
I have search this likes and find this likes with a test user .....I have ???liked?? the same.....

you can loggin with my admin user and search this likes.......you find this likes....with my user :-(
You find something like this again and again, this is only a example,
Have something already realized but thought it is only coincidence.

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Laurentiu,

Would you mind provide me phpmyadmin access, please? also please provide me the htacess to our admin section and disable admin tools, so we can continue inspect the issue,

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • lion
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Ok, its done. in which Country do you live?

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi ,

The htaccess account is not working for me, I am coming from Indonesia.

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • lion
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

please try it again

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Well, this is weird issue, this issue can be caused by 3rd party plugin, but I cant track it..

for testing purpose, please you try to disabled some 3rd party plugins which related with Jomsocial, and just enabled the core Joomla plugin and core Jomsocial plugin.
Another solution, to avoid annoying stream like you can disable like stream from Jomsocial backend->configuration->user points->disable "Like profile"

thank you!

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • lion
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Today as i logged in, in the morning with my user, i see that i (not realy) have posted a album with photos 1 minute before i logged in?!
I can´t understand this, the problem is that my users asked me why this happen and this is unpleasant => I have deactivated the last modul "BW Social Share" how you have suggested but i think this is not the problem.
i have seen/realized one time, 2 users regitered at ~ the same time and someone upload a photo and at the secund user have the same profilphoto (Is then embarrassing)
This Screenshot is from today...

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi ,

Ehm, weird.. we never see this simliar issue, hard for us to replicate this if you dont know why this issue happens/to replicate it.. :)

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi. I can't add some important info, but got similar issue before update to JS4.3*
1) UserA posted FIRST comment to the video
2) UserB, C, D... posted comment later .

Result 1: at the single video page (same/model window) we can see UserB, C, D... as supposed). So it works normal.
Result 2: at the stream we can see (sometimes) "UserA commented video" (user that posted FIRST comment). So it just display wrong user in stream.

*Later I just turned off this activity and use "bump" option in stream. And I never get this issue with other activity stream types.

Sorry for my English
6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Sleepyman,

thank you for your information, yeah that is one of the solution, maybe turn off the like photo stream.. since this is hard to be replicated.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński