Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Photos are taking VERY long to upload into: mails, albums,activity streams.

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Sebastien.

Thank you for escalating this.
I talked with our developer to get this bug fixed definitely.
You reported it a while ago and we provided a patch for it... please, note that after a patch was provided you only mentioned that this issue occurs in two other places. I'm trying to say that you should be more accurate if you report something.

Nevertheless, we apologize for this kind of "ping pong". Test method we use when debugging issues is a kind simple: checking what cause issue. If disabling certain extension make issue go away - conclusion is simple - that extension cause it.

But this case is a bit more complicated. That's why it's very good that sh404sef developers analysed our scripts. All of this should be done without you taking part in it. So I apologize.

Now we know exactly what is the fault and I urge our developers to fix it. From now on we'll contact with sh404sef developers directly.

I'll update you with a patch and I'll ask you to help us test it.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sébastien
8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Sebastien.

I'd like to tell that our js developer will manage this issue tomorrow
I'll update you with results.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I marked this as confirmed bug. please wait for the fix.
for temporary, I suggest you to turn off sh4040sef from jomsocial component only.

Regards

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Sebastien.

Our developer patched your site. Could you check it and confirm it works for you?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński