Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

All in one

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
Previously you promised that it will be fixed in version 3.2. ;)
Regards,
Rimantas

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rimantas.

What can I say. This is PO decision...

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
Your forum is unclear. I can not find where I can write Jomsocial problems.
1. In the group I created 30 empty photo albums - in Jomsocial showed that there are only three albums. Then upload a picture. Albums one came and after import photos - all 30 are visible. But Jomsocial shows the wrong count of pictures in group.
2.Pseudo Streaming not working - I bought your program - but the problem is not resolved.
Regards,
Rimantas

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rimantas.

1. Enter form -> Choose category that fits to your issue -> Open a thread. If no category fits your issue, post in General technical issue: www.jomsocial.com/forum/technical-issues

2. I answered 4 months (!) ago:

Pseudo streaming is obsolete in the current version of JomSocial - > 3.2.x.x. It has not been removed and wont be in this version.
So we will not accept it is a bug.
JomSocial 3.3 we will be using a new html5 method and Pseudo Streaming feature will be replaced by a new method.

www.jomsocial.com/forum/photos-videos/16...e?limitstart=0#88957

Please, don't reactivate old threads and don't merge threads.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok,

Maybe I am a moron, but your colleague Dimas Tekad Santosa wrote that it will be fixed in version 3.2!
You restrict all my discussions and i can't find that.

1. In the group I created 30 empty photo albums - in Jomsocial showed that there are only three albums. Then upload a picture. Albums one came and after import photos - all 30 are visible. But Jomsocial shows the wrong count of pictures in group.
Best regards
Rimantas

Rimantas

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rimantas.

Before I posted my reply about Pseudo streaming I talked with developers.

Please OPEN NEW thread for your issue. We'll be happy to help you, but on forum we have rules that should be obeyed by every user. There is no really need to argue - just reviving old threads with multiply unrelated issues won't help us or any other user that will look for right answer for similar issue.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński