Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS redirect not functioning after upgrade J3.8.4 in multilingual site

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • yves
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Goran
thank you for the temporary solution.

Hi Piotr,
looking at the back-end, I think you already replaced that file. just confirm me.
I also unblocked your IP.
Let me know when there is a new version solving that issue.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Wasn't me, I'm sure Pankaj did it.

Since there is couple of threads about same issue I'm copying an information to sum up a temporary fix.

It's been confirmed on Joomla forum already. Bug is not related to Jomsocial, so for now one of the proposed solutions needs to be used till it will be fixed by joomla developers.

Goran said:
Download joomla 3.8.3, then replace file SiteRouter.php located in \libraries\src\Router/SiteRouter.php

Pankaj Sharma said:
Please try to disable the Automatic language change to > No from language filter plugin.

6 years 2 months ago
  • Zurkster
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

This problem on my site I found recovered the misdirection issues, that related to old JS menu items being listed throughout the site on various other non JS menus. However after consider time wasted rearranging all my various menus, have I now noticed more fundamentally upsets that third party JS integrated components are suffering the same misdirection issues with jomsocial related content,

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • yves
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

For info, after upgrading from Joomla 3.8.4 to 3.8.5, my issue on the redirection disappeared and was fixed.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Yes, that's correct. A main reason after 3.8.5 was a fix for redirection. Glad It's solved now.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński