Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Unable to install jomsocial on my site

7 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Chandar,

Can you make sure your server setting is fit with jomsocial recommened configuration ?documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/System_Requirements

thank you

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I verified and updated configurations as per the jomsocial documentation. I am still seeing slow loading. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

7 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Chandra,

Seems your server is not fit with jomsocial needs, please you check your server configuration and make sure fit with our requirments documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/System_Requirements , especially this setting max_execution_time, max_input_time and memory_limit

thank you!

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I updated .ini file and it reflects the values in global configuration in Joomla but still site is very very slow. I talked to godaddy and they say every thing is fine from their end. Joomla admin is very fast making it clear that db connections are also fast. Please suggest some option to make it fast.

7 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Chandra,

Regarding slow access you need to make sure the system requirment documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/JomSoci..._System_Requirements is fit with your server, please follow the recommended setting.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński