Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial Kunena integration problem

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

to kunena not a link is working correctly what can i do?

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ralf,

about your screenshoot.
please at the language at
/plugins/kunena/community/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_kunena_community.sys.ini:

PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_THANKYOU_WALL="<a href=\"%s\">%s</a> thanked <a href=\"%s\">%s</a> in topic <a href=\"%s\">%s</a>"

this for English, you must add it to other language.

and about "Like", only logged is user can do "Like" at stream. this issue is a bug. we still updating the plugin.

about your last question:

to kunena not a link is working correctly what can i do?

not clear for me. could you please explain more specific?

Regards,
Albert

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

your tip works not...

it can not be that complicated but, the name of the name file in which I can change the text. where is the problem? they know not what they program ??? you have to know in which file I need to make changes yet. what is the fucking name of the file?

the links in activity stream dont work

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ralf,

I added the language at:
/html/language/de-DE/de-DE.com_community.ini lines 2985 - 3014 (Kunena section)

please correction the translation.

after that you can test it.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

this is not the correct file, i have found the entries and translate all but my activitystream is in englisch

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ralf,

I forced by using joomla language override:

if still any missing language you can add override at ther.

I don't know why some languages are missing, If you don't have core customization. I suggest you to upgrade or re-install the Jomsocial and Kunena. But backup first before do that.

Regards,
Albert

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hello,,, thank you for the overrides! they works fine, but, not for all actions in community and forum i have a tranlation an example: (" {actor} hat ein neues Thema im Forum erstellt! " this text i miss....or ...hat ein Video gepostet, hat ein Foto geteilt, Profil Gefällt mir Button gedrückt and and and ... can you write a little instruction manual to help me? I dont have the Keys of the stream: (PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_POST_TITLE) - to translate the rest of communitystream

other problems

My payment and my support acount are empty in a day, but the problems are old and i hope you can fix my bugs without a new license for support. i will buy a new license but i have no mony in moment...
( JomSocial Pro - Expires: In 1 days, 12 hours, 32 minutes)

nr1 : if i click in activitystream "Teilen" (share) the share function is not correct. example:

Ralf teilt shs-administrator's
Öffentlich weniger als eine Minute her
periodensystem der elemente

There stand " Ralf teilt shs-administrators ..." that is all, but there must stand "RaLF teilt shs-administrators Foto or Video or Post or whatever... do you understand? i have the problem from the first day, please fix it, or tell me how can i fix it myself,,,

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ralf,

about your license has been extended for 1 week. I hope I can tackle your issue on that period.

I already fixed the issue about unlike button for guest user.
/html/components/com_community/templates/default/activities.actions.php at line 67 I put this code:

// disallow for guests
if(!$my->id) {
    $allowLike = false;
    $allowComment= false;
}

I think the Kunena language problem has benn solved, right?
as long at frontend doesn't have any wrong or broken language, we can ignore it. you no need to translate all of that. because not all language will be used. I search that language by using editor tools facility. "search in file content" by using any words at language and plugins folder, then I found that language constant. after that I put it at override.

about the share function is not clear for me. could you please more specific and it would be great if you can provide me the screen shoot also.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralf-Peter
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello. Yes the language problem is fixed. thank you.

Now i have a problem with "share" ("teilen") function in activitystream.

Please log in into my webpage and than please share a post (Teilen) . I the stream you can see "administrator teilt ralfs" But there stand not what administrator has shared. there must stand: "administrator teilt ralfs foto" or "administrator teilt ralfs Post" or "administrator teilt ralfs Video" Do you understand me?

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello. Yes the language problem is fixed. thank you.

Now i have a problem with "share" ("teilen") function in activitystream.

Please log in into my webpage and than please share a post (Teilen) . I the stream you can see "administrator teilt ralfs" But there stand not what administrator has shared. there must stand: "administrator teilt ralfs foto" or "administrator teilt ralfs Post" or "administrator teilt ralfs Video" Do you understand me?

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ralf,

about share button issue, please open new topic for that. Because this topic related with Jomsocial Kunena integration.
with open new topic it will more faster to handle every issues.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralf-Peter
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński