Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Ad agency Zone ads not showing

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Michał wrote: HI, Thomas.

I'm not sure if this code comes from Google Ad.. I assign developer to investigate this further.

Yes, I can add you to AdAgency course at learn.ijoomla.com - please, create account there and let me know it;s ready. I'll enroll you to the course.

I have been register the name is SweetElite

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Alin Dinca wrote: Hello,
I can;t see any errors on the Home page, you disabled them? can you send me a printscreen?
Also, I saw a bunch of JS errors on website, maybe is worth to look over and try to fix them all, see attached.

Thank you,
Alin

Where are you getting all that from I do not see it. an if I have that many error its all your soft ware that in using..

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

I will talk with template dev to see why are those errors, they are in the console.
Can you tell me please about AdAgency errors you said are on the Home page? How I can see them?
Thank you.

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hello

Heres what I found. When you use the Rotate section in the zone it was giving me the errors. So I dis able it.. The class would help me understand it better...

Thanks

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,
We fixed the errors that come from JS extension with the search.
At this moment there are two more errors in the console related with cloudflare and k2.

Back to AdAgency errors, can you please catch them with a prinscreen and send them to me?
Thank you,
Alin

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi
thanks here's the screen shot.
prnt.sc/i1ntt9
prnt.sc/i1nua0

Thank you

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Michał wrote: HI, Thomas.

Hmm, after changes I applied it should work.
I disable jQuery load... I'll check again but your site seems to have system issue:
prntscr.com/hzc0e5

Please, check it and let me know I could access your site backend to fix AdAgency definitely.

Hey Michal for some reason the google ads are not showing up again I went threw all the steps from before and still nothing..
Could you see if you see anything out of order plz

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hey my ad from goggle ad sense are not showing up again after some update of your sort ware..

Can you help me out
Thanks Tom

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Thomas,

I just tested admin account with "Support" and "FishinAddict" accounts and I can not access your site. Pleae let me know if something was changed with site administrator and ftp account.

Kind Regards,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński