Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Getting Fatal Error JLayoutFile

7 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Scotty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Active Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY: Updated T3 extension, five minutes later, I can not pull up my website. And it says "Fatal error: Call to undefined method JLayoutFile::clearDebugMessages() in /home/blacktalkradiobaby/community.blacktalkradionetwork.com/plugins/system/t3/includes/joomla25/layout/file.php on line 95"

I can access from the admin panel but don't know what to do. I did look to see if it was an issue with the template and I found this warning from the Socialize Template v2,

"The PHP temporary folder is not set.
The PHP temporary folder is the folder that PHP uses to store an uploaded file before Joomla can access this file. Whilst the folder not being set isn't always a problem, if you are having issues with manifest files not being detected or uploaded files not being detected, setting this in your php.ini file might fix the issue.
Further information on warnings For more information on warnings, see the Joomla! Documentation Site.

I kind of panicked and thought I could fix it by going back to an ealier saved database but I don't think that will resolve it now that I think about it.

Can someone please help, I do not know anything about PHP

Question, if I blow up that domain, meaning trash it can I swap it out with a new domain I just registered instead of the sub.domain I have registered to get support?

I want to start with a cleaner installation but don't want to lose support. If not, yeah, please help me fix this.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

the issue reletad with T3 framework, not jomsocial.
but we try to help you :)

here the solution:
www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/t3-system-...-error-after-update/

please upgrade your joomla to latest version

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Scotty
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński