Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Some dashboard labels displayed not fully

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:

STEPS TO REPLICATE:

1 Install Joomla 3.5.1
2 Install JomSocial 4.1.7
3 Have a look at the "User Engagement" area
RESULT: You should see that the "Stream" tab is the only one displayed in full, the rest of the tabs titles not showing up in full (see my screenshot attached below)
EXPECTED RESULT: all the other tabs titles, besides the active, should also be visible in full.
BROWSER

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!' .
Attachments:
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I need to login to your site. but seem your credentials information not valid.
your site not found. please edit your first post to update credentials information.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Smirnov
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Albertus,

Thank you for your reply.

... I need to login to your site ...

Sorry but I don't have JomSocial install on my web-sites, - I am just testing it for the sake of its Russian translation on my local sandbox.

Please follow the steps in my post and you should be able to comfortably replicate the issue (tested under Google's Chrome and Firefox).

Cheers,

Alex

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!' .
7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

that issue because you not using wide screen monitor. that dashboard designed for wide screen.
the graph container no have more space, thats why this issue happening.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński