Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

indication chat

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Please I need indication to chat. There are many and I would like to hire one that is good and safe. The jomsocial would not be great without a chat. Thank you. Rui

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rui.

I introduce JomChat - chat platform especially designed for JomSocial: www.jomsocial.com/blog/jomchat-new-features-lower-price

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Can you tell me if the Chat is responsive and works on smartphones and tablets as well? Thank you.

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rui.

JomChat does not currently support mobile devices.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rui Artur
9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Michal Dluzak showed me JomChat - www.jomsocial.com / blog / jomchat-new-features-low Price: specially designed platform for JomSocial chat. I'm testing the jomchat but it does not locate all members of my jomsocial site. I wonder if the company's chat and you are trying to solve some of the same bugs. The chat will continue to be improved, because I think there are still many functions in the same and he is also not available for mobile devices. Thank you for your attention. Rui

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rui Arthur.

If you have additional questions or doubts, please contact JomChat developers e.g via Facebook.

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński