Socialize Template Update

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

I have pro version of JS, I would like to know if you would inform me how I could download the newly updated socialize template.

According to this post, www.jomsocial.com/blog/premium-jomsocial...pdated-for-bug-fixes
JA Socialize template is free only for Pro and supercharged membership plans
Thank you :-)

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
JS Socialize is only free for the Supercharged version: www.jomsocial.com/pricing
For the Pro JA Mood template is available as free that is also a social template.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

So what was posted on that link was incorrect right?
I mean reading that it was available for PRO and SUPERCHARGED users before you edited it allowed me to believe that I could download it as part of my package.
In any case, I think you should provide this update anyway to those with PRO that use jomsocial SOCIALIZE template already* in pro versions, otherwise we will have difficulties with further updates in joomla.
I think you could at least apologize the the mistake right?
I await your kind provision of the template in my package to download.
Thank you

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Sorry the issue, there was a typo error and corrected. For pro members, we had JA Social theme that is JA Mood template only. JS Socialize template is standalone purchase or only with the supercharged plan.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński