Hi guys, I am having trouble getting a joomla module to show properly when jomsocial is linked from a menu item. I might be missing something stupid here but hear me out.
is the site, the 'Home' link is how i'd like all pages to look, with the jomsocial content underneath. The module is a slideshow from the ja_playstore template. When you click on the Jomsocial or Community link the transparency of the top menu goes away altogether and the slideshow does not show, instead a purple mass. I have used other menu items and they allow me to keep everything as is,. As an example the TEST menu option is just a link to a kunena forum with no additional styling or changes and it works perfectly.
Thank you for contacting us.
First of all you use some kind of js compression - what damages JS scripts.
On JomSocial page there is java script conflict that prevent slider to display.
Try to disable js compression and use jQuery Easy configured as described here:
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you