Topic Author
  • Piotr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Active

Hello,
Where can I edit editor settings?
I want to remove the ability to add html code and links by users ( lov24.net/pl/ )
Best regards,
Piotr

Attachments:
6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Cześć Piotr.

Thank you for contacting us.
Great question, let me ask our developers so I can get that answered for you.
I'll be back to you ASAP.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Piotr
6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Piotr
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Witam,
Dziękuję!
Możemy przejść na j. polski?
Pozdrawiam,
Piotr

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Cześć Piotr.

Jak najbardziej...chociaż wtedy zrozumieją nas tylko Polacy.
Jeśli nasza rozmowa będzie dotyczyć problemów z JomSocial, to z rozwiązania będą mogli skorzystać tylko nasi Rodacy... a szkoda ;)

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Cześć Piotr.

1. Kopiujesz plik ROOT/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts/events.forms.php (dla grup to będzie groups.forms.php) do
ROOT/templates/your-template/html/com_community/layouts/ (jeśli nie masz takiego katalogu to go tworzysz)

2. Edytujesz plik i szukasz data-wysiwyg

3. Znajdziesz taką linię:

<textarea class="joms-textarea" name="description" data-wysiwyg="trumbowyg" data-wysiwyg-type="event" data-wysiwyg-id="<?php echo ($event->id ? 0 : $event->id) ?>"><?php echo $this->escape($event->description); ?></textarea>

4. Zamieniasz ją na:
<textarea class="joms-textarea" name="description" data-wysiwyg="trumbowyg" data-btns="bold,italic,underline,|,unorderedList,orderedList,|,image" data-wysiwyg-type="event" data-wysiwyg-id="<?php echo ($event->id ? 0 : $event->id) ?>"><?php echo $this->escape($event->description); ?></textarea>

Linia:
data-btns="viewHTML,|,bold,italic,underline,|,unorderedList,orderedList,|,link,image"

Określa jakie elementy WYSIWYG są wyświetlane. W tym przypadku usunięto: viewHTML i link. W ten sam sposób można dodawać przyciski. alex-d.github.io/Trumbowyg/documentation/#button-pane

1. Copy ROOT/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts/events.forms.php (for groups groups.forms.php) to
ROOT/templates/your-template/html/com_community/layouts/ (if you don't have those folders - feel free to create them)

2. Edit file and look for data-wysiwyg

3. You'll find the line:
<textarea class="joms-textarea" name="description" data-wysiwyg="trumbowyg" data-wysiwyg-type="event" data-wysiwyg-id="<?php echo ($event->id ? 0 : $event->id) ?>"><?php echo $this->escape($event->description); ?></textarea>

4. Change it to:
<textarea class="joms-textarea" name="description" data-wysiwyg="trumbowyg" data-btns="bold,italic,underline,|,unorderedList,orderedList,|,image" data-wysiwyg-type="event" data-wysiwyg-id="<?php echo ($event->id ? 0 : $event->id) ?>"><?php echo $this->escape($event->description); ?></textarea>

Line:
data-btns="viewHTML,|,bold,italic,underline,|,unorderedList,orderedList,|,link,image"

Defines what WYSIWYG elements are displayed. In this case we removed: viewHTML i link. In the same way you may add more buttons: alex-d.github.io/Trumbowyg/documentation/#button-pane

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Piotr
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Dear Michał,
Thank you! Now it's OK! :) You helped me a lot!

I have one more request
How to set user pages so that you can change the number of user columns, eg 3 or 4 (now there are 2 columns) - See the picture!
Best regards,
Piotr

Attachments:
6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Piotr.

Member list is made with ul and li. li width are defined nearly to 50% so they create 2 columns.
prntscr.com/hdaxqo
So if you want to change it e.g to 3 columns you'll need to manipulate with li width (and with margins, nth will come in handy here).
You don't need to edit any file - just create class override in your current template css file (refer to members list li with class chains/stacked class).

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński