Yesterday I made changes to my JomSocial customized profile section. Everything was fine. However, I just discovered that the top of my home page got changed, which me or my developer didn't touch. My main page title was changed, from Fitness Social Network, to NO SOCIAL NETWORK. My second title also got changed. And the paragraph underneath also got changed - the formatting, color, alignment, and its position.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you