Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
JomSocial ActiveGURU ActivePublisher ActiveAdAgency ActiveiSEO ActiveSocialize Active
Do you mean the button is not working on your site?
Could u share the steps, in your last post its not clear the issue you are facing?
If possible share site details for staff/Mods and let me now steps to replicate it.
So i can check this issue directly on your site.
No, this is another matter.
Here's the scenario:
1. There is an event that will take place after a while. This event is private and it is need to request an invitation.
2. I want to participate in this event and click on the "Request Invitation" button.
BUT. If the event has already passed, then requests for it should no longer appear.
I remind that this applies only to private events.
In general, it would be very cool to create a separate css-style for the past events. For example, here's what I would really like to do:
- the list of past events can be done in a more compact mode
- the color of the date of the past event can be made different
- add text results for the past event and much more.
I already started to prepare access for you, but it was not necessary. ))
It turned out that your decision is correct. But it only acts on the past event, which is open. But the button "Request Invitation" continues to be available in the list of past events.
($event->permission == COMMUNITY_PRIVATE_EVENT) &&
It is necessary to put also in file: