Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

User can't see "JS Notifications" module

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello.
We have "demo/demo" user in "registered" usergroup. After login he can see "JS Notifications" module.

But also we have "Anatoli81" user in the same "registered" usergroup and with the same settings. But he can't see "JS Notifications" module (I also can't see it in source code).
"JS Notifications" module has Public Access.

Can you please look at it?

Thanks.

Sorry for my English
Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
it seems your site has server cache, i changed module position and back it to notification position, still, after clear Joomla cache, i can see the module in the sidebar.
Also, I need the database access of site to check the user permission.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello. Phony admin DataBase in first topic. Thanks.

Updated: JS notification module still was in sidebar position. I changed it to “notification” position and it instantly changed.

Sorry for my English
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The issue is fixed on your site and changed are applied in file templates/ja_simpli/html/mod_community_notifications/crimson.php
Please check it now.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks you very much. User say, that now he can see this module.

Sorry for my English
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

You are welcome!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński