Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Change avatar bug

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Garry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi friends!
There is a problem when working with an avatar.
Here's the scenario:
1. In the avatar change window, I uploaded a photo
2. But then I changed my mind about changing the avatar and clicking "Close" (or a cross in the upper right corner). Obviously this should mean that I do not want to continue changing the avatar. I DO NOT click "Save Thumbnail".
3. But when the page is reloaded, the avatar still changes.

I think it's wrong. It should be possible to cancel the action.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
When u upload a photo the photo is starting to upload on site for the profile.
If you closed the box it means the thumbnail is not saved that is an option showing after uploading of image
prntscr.com/igo24q , As you have not clicked on saving thumbnail it use the same profile pic that is upload, not the thumbnail. If you do not want to use it click on Remove Avatar.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Garry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Then you have extra buttons on the forms. Let me show you.
1. If in order to change the avatar, I must first delete the old avatar, then the "Upload photo" button is extra (pic.1)
2. Because with an existing avatar, uploading a new picture changes the old avatar. Then the "Close" button is superfluous (pic.2).
3. As a result, the correct behavior of uploading an avatar with your algorithm is pic.3

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I will share your feedback on this with the development team for improvement on this feature.
Thanks for the suggestion,

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
I discussed with the team and The thumbnail option is not necessary, Avatar will be uploaded as i suggested above.
You can set the thumbnail if required only.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Garry
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński