Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

doesn't work register form

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maryana
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

hello, i have problem with registration in Jomsocial, if i use recapcha process doesn't finishing and i see massage "you didn't prove you are not a robot" if i don't use recapcha i have massage invalid token

what is the problem?, i paid money and now it doesn't work

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Please provide and access to joomla panel and ftp. Which joomla version are You using? I thing with today's update to 3.8.4 some redirection problem appeared, but programmers are working on it, so a fix will be available soon.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maryana
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

joomla 3.8.3 , i cant register new users
i will give ftp details on email? where i can write?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

When creating a new post please click in "Go to editor.." button, there You will find an option to pass an information in private, visible to moderators only.

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maryana
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

i found just lock confidantial inforrmation

This message contains confidential information
? write between these tags??

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maryana
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

please help me with registration to community, now it doesn't work well, i cant finish registration it writes different errors

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maryana
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, can i ask you when i will get help to my problem? i saw you registered in my site and i hope you saw that first step Jomsocial registration finishing with sentence you didnt prove you are not robot and second step put on same information (like in first step ) in joomla registration form and when i press button register i see massage you will get activate link to email but emeil doesn come, i just activat in joomla panel
I dont like i see massage after first step about approvation you are not robot (recapcha works) and transfering to second step and write same information like name password....it looks bad, why two same steps
Please help me, i thought component will work profesional, now it looks like cheap , i dont know how change it

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

Yes I've been testing it, but had no luck to find a solution yet. Looks like the problem may be on recaptcha side. Since the information if recaptcha was passed correctly has to be returned from a google site. It's possible that an outside resource is blocked by Your server. All I can say right now is that it's an only report of such issue currently, so problem may not be in Jomsocial at all, need to check lots of things.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi again.

It didn't took long :)

Problem was that You had K2 profile enabled in K2 parameters. Because of that registration was redirectling You to a K2 component where recaptcha was not configured which resulted in this error message. I've disabled it, so there should be no problems now.

The following user(s) said Thank You: maryana
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maryana
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I hope you will check everything and we will find solution this problem, before i used recapcha on this server and it worked well, but can be yes it can be, but if i delete capcha in setting and dont use it i see eror massage too
1)And how about that new user doesn't get email with activation link? What i didn't right? can be something wrong in settings Jomsocial
2)and same two steps in registration, can i leave just one step, it looks bad if users will write two times same information
i hope you will help me to fin solution, thanks, wait answer

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maryana
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

thank you i will look )

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maryana
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

thank you very much for your support, all works well

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

Glad I could help. Closing this thread since it's resolved.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński