Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Set as default filtered, in the home of the social, doesn't work

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Good moorning.
When user try to set as default the filtered in the home of the social, it doesn't work. For example if user wants set as default "filtered by video or all stream" he isn't able to do it. Can you show me the way to fix this Issue.
Thank you

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Mauro

You can do it here . It works just fine on my localhost

Should you still face the issue, then please provide the access to your site so we can check it out on the spot

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
Attachments:
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi!
I have to provide the user name and password to access to my site web like user?
And if it is so, can i give you in private area?
Thank

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński