Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Editing the "Get Connected!" message and "Register Account" button

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello,

I am unable to update all three texts. When i create a language override for one, the changes to the other two texts are reverted.

Thanks in advance for looking into this issue.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Have a look at my suggestion given in this post.
www.jomsocial.com/forum/templates-themes...9-how-do-i-edit-this
You can create an override in Joomla admin that will not be overridden on the template update.

Hope it helps.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Pankaj,

The post link is missing. I already tried updating it under language override. I could only update one of the text, but am unable to update all three.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
I checked your site and found only one override is present.
Kindly create override prntscr.com to change the text. Create override > change the value > save and check.
it's core Joomla feature that gives you the option to add an override in the admin panel of Joomla.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Pankaj,

I realize my blunder now. Thanks so much for your assistance. Also, could you remove the screenshot since it contains identifable information?

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

You are welcome!.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński