Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Login denied error

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
once the user has activated his registration by clicking a link in his email and tries to enter the website, he gets this error:
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

From the backend I see that he is disabled and inactivated. Its something with Joomla settings I believe.

Please, help me find out

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Thiago,

Would you mind provide me the FTP and phpmyadmin access, please? so I can inspect this further.

thank you

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

sent in private message
P.S. please note, I have recently installed JS Profile Pro extension so the profile may not look like jomsocial but this error appeared before installation

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Thiago,

Thank you, I can see it.. but where is the phpmyadmin URL?

Please you re-post your private info inside this edit topic in private section www.jomsocial.com/index.php?option=com_k...d=21242&mesid=107100

thank you
Dimas

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi, I have edited this topic with phpMyAdmin access at the bottom.

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Thiago,

The link is be redirected to this URL my.justhost.com/web-hosting/cplogin and the account is not working

thank you

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

which link exactly should I give you? try th one I just edited, see if this one works on your end

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Thiago,

When I access your phpmyadmin URL, the site is be redircted

thank you

Attachments:
9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I see. the problem is I get to phpMyAdmin from cPanel... so I will leave for you an access underneath the to cpanel so you can enter myadmin from there

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

This issue also happens on joomla activation, I am not sure where this is coming from..

I suggest you post this to joomla forum as well, also can you test this issue in lower joomla version 3.3.3, please?

thank you

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

ok this is joomla issue, lots of people are talking about this

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=860723
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/4681

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok. So I tried to install joomla 3.3.1 and install then Jomsocial - activation worked fine. Updated then Joomla to 3.3.6 - still worked fine.
I'm still not sure what's the problem. Maybe some extension or that you first need to install jomsocial and only then update joomla.

The issue isnt fixed but its not jomsocial though.

Please let me know how do I backup my data on Jomsocial (settings, custom fields, profiles)? Because I need to reinstall joomla and I dont want to lose all data

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
I have fixed this bug. The problem was with 'System - FaLang Database Driver' plugin. It a FaLang multilingual extension and its plugin overrides something in database so that why new users activation links did not actually activate them.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński