Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Alberto Jose PIta

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello url is: www.diocesisdelosteques.org

problems are:
1. No Records
2.-When you register for joomla and jomsocial access does not change the cover and the avatar, shows the empty boxes.
3. shows empty box conditions.

thank you

Hi, I bought the standard JomSocial installed but when new user registration email box access becomes red and not go there, when you press the following does not follow. please help in this detail. thank you

When the profile is entered can not add profile photo or the avatar shows the empty boxe

9 years 7 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hello Alberto,

Please edit your first post and enter your site details. We can then look at your site to see how we can assist you

You originall posted in pre sales please post all support issues in our technical support categories

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hello are like? I have not received a response from my problem with jomsocial yesterday administrator send data to allow them to review. thanks hopefully answer.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Alberto.

I was able to catch errors in console: prntscr.com/4ivpdw

The issue here is that when user tries to register and enters user name and email in form, those fields are marked red - without any notice - and doesn't allow user to go further. Next button is not active.

I switched template to default one and language to English - same result.

So I assign developer to this thread.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hello what happened to the problem of the new record? in the jomsocial website: diocesisdelosteques.org. Thank you

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hello paul apology is'm new to this forum and maybe I was wrong to ignore the dynamic work of you. But I just want to know how the report error problem in new user registration?
Michal wrote me saying that he had found the problem but as you solve? have that idle space and I would like that you were working and providing service for what we buy. Thank you
I am not good at English

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hello, I want to know what happened to the report on the problem of registration of new users? . Please .......

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hello, I want to know what happened to the report on the problem of registration of new users? . Please .......

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Alberto,

something wrong with .htaccess file. that file not belongs to Joomla standard, because every ajax request always redirected to unknown location.

after I rename it to .htaccess-old, I think all issues has been resolved. plese check it again. if you want using .htaccess please put original one from Joomla it self.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alberto
9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Alberto,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alberto
9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi ,
actually the problem I had on the user record remained unresolved . Thank you

gracias se soluciono el problema

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Alberto,

This issue caused by this joomla templates shape5_vertex - Defecto, I am using default joomla template and everything is working fine.

thank you!

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

For totally fixing this, please you contact shape5_vertex - Defecto developer..

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński