Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi,
im using jomsocial 3.1.

avatar pic is shown wraped after uploading and saving. i can´t crop picture by myself, because javascript window not working correctly, window don´t get larger and there is no cross field to move or change (see picture below).

if you cant help me with javascript problem, maybe you can tell me how and where to change avatar pic size, so users avatar pics are not saved wraped with 160x160 pixel. user pics looks terrible right now when they are uploading and saving new avatars:

Attachment 01.jpg not found

Attachment 02.jpg not found

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Alexander.

Since it looks like an javascript conflict I suggest to set your site under maintenance mode, and try to disable all extensions exept of those listed below also try to switch to default Joomla/JomSocial template, in such way you should be able to track this problematic extension. You can also try to download whole page on your hdd and create an copy of it on some dev domain, and there disable all extensions.

Authentication - Joomla!
User - Joomla!
Azrul System Mambot For Joomla
jomsocial facebook connect

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

hi chris,

i have disabled all extensions on website like you told me. but nothing happend. maybe the file is damaged or not correctly installed? can you tell me which file it is and where to copy it via ftp. maybe it helps ...

What i don´t understand, when people register and upload an avatar on register formular it won´t be shown 160x160 in profile (it´s for example 160x240 pixel !)

thx

p.s.: can you tell me if its possible to deactivate avatar automatic 160x160? when i change to 160X100% pictures wont be wrapped anymore

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Alexander.

To be honest I've no idea which exactly file is responsible avatars resize, could you maybe try to replicate this problem on some fresh Joomla/JomSocial install?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

sorry, i dont think so right now. maybe in some week i can install it on another server and test it :(

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I see...Well let me know about results of your testings.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński